And so it has to be said after the ‘Saga Of The Cats’ story I would like to tell all my followers that my husband John and I finally retired to live in Spain, and guess what!
We find ourselves living in a villa on a beautiful Spanish hillside with a wonderful views of the Mediterranian sea called ‘Casa En Valle’ and what should be sitting on the top of our grand entrance; none other that a fine statue of a beautiful cat fashioned in amber sandstone. We also have friends, well not human friends, in our neighbours casa’s! A beautiful huge grey Tabby (the exact replica of our CJ , who by the way is still happily living in our ‘English home’ a grey and white kitten and a black cat!!……..God is good we feel really at home, and at peace with life.
- The end of an era
- Healing Powers.
- InHisGrip Talks about Not Shutting Down Emotionally
- “The Worst Year of My Life. But Then… God!” – Quinn’s Story
- A Big Lightbulb Moment about True Contentment
- A Wife Begs God to Help Her Tame Her Tongue
- When “Submit” Feels Like a Dirty Word – by Shannon Popkin
- The Treasures of God in the Midst of a Great Storm
- “I Need to Change! I Can’t Go on Like This!”
- What’s The Point of Praying?
- Don’t despair…
- Book Review – “Through a Man’s Eyes” by Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross
- Share the love with Project Linus
- “There Must Be More to This Journey Than Just Prayer”
- The Tone of Voice Challenge – 5 minute VIDEO
- Tribute to a Great Aunt
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- A Fellow Wife Focuses on Overcoming Bitterness
- Another Year in Spain:
- Praying for his glory
- Marmalade for the New Year:
- The King’s Woman
- Life By Faith
Angie's Kitchen Pictures From Revelation TV