The Bible! what a fascinating book!! When I became a Christian in 1985 and started to read the Bible it really ‘Talked’ to me’. I realized from the beginning ; ‘This is no ordinary book’ Isaiah 55:8 says “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts”.
I have noticed over the years that sometimes God changes our well laid plans if they do not fit into his perfect will for our lives. In August 2011 my hubby and I set off to Spain: House sitting!! Well whether it was God or not we arrived to a swarm of flies in our lovely Spanish house. Exodus 8 tells us the story of how God performed miracle’s through Moses and Aaron. The purpose, to impress Pharoah, the reason, to free the Hebrews from slavery, the result, the more miracles the more hardened Pharaoh’s heart became.Not the usual response one would expect from seeing so many signs and wonders. Our own swarm of flies resulted in our making plans we had not originally intended taking us to destinations we had not planned. Result!! we had a marvelous and unforgettable holiday. To God be the glory!!
- The end of an era
- Healing Powers.
- InHisGrip Talks about Not Shutting Down Emotionally
- “The Worst Year of My Life. But Then… God!” – Quinn’s Story
- A Big Lightbulb Moment about True Contentment
- A Wife Begs God to Help Her Tame Her Tongue
- When “Submit” Feels Like a Dirty Word – by Shannon Popkin
- The Treasures of God in the Midst of a Great Storm
- “I Need to Change! I Can’t Go on Like This!”
- What’s The Point of Praying?
- Don’t despair…
- Book Review – “Through a Man’s Eyes” by Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross
- Share the love with Project Linus
- “There Must Be More to This Journey Than Just Prayer”
- The Tone of Voice Challenge – 5 minute VIDEO
- Tribute to a Great Aunt
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- A Fellow Wife Focuses on Overcoming Bitterness
- Another Year in Spain:
- Praying for his glory
- Marmalade for the New Year:
- The King’s Woman
- Life By Faith
Angie's Kitchen Pictures From Revelation TV