In March this year I made the decision to retire from my catering business to concentrate more on my writing projects; Me-Thinks God had other plans? Quite by chance I stumbled upon an advert to help in a teashop. Well,I decided 12 weeks would not make a tremendous difference in the grand scheme of events, writing could surely wait that long; and besides my husband wanted me to work until June when our youngest son would finish university….for good!!
I can’t forget the day I walked into Ramster’s tea rooms, I heard the radio playing a song….”I beleive in Miracles” wow God is in this place.
I have met some lovely people and had the privilege of enjoying the beautiful gardens. I hope you enjoy the photos….I will very soon be writing the recipes for Lemon Drizzle, Cheese scones and handmade meringues.
- Healing Powers.
- InHisGrip Talks about Not Shutting Down Emotionally
- “The Worst Year of My Life. But Then… God!” – Quinn’s Story
- A Big Lightbulb Moment about True Contentment
- A Wife Begs God to Help Her Tame Her Tongue
- When “Submit” Feels Like a Dirty Word – by Shannon Popkin
- The Treasures of God in the Midst of a Great Storm
- “I Need to Change! I Can’t Go on Like This!”
- What’s The Point of Praying?
- Don’t despair…
- Book Review – “Through a Man’s Eyes” by Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross
- Share the love with Project Linus
- “There Must Be More to This Journey Than Just Prayer”
- The Tone of Voice Challenge – 5 minute VIDEO
- Tribute to a Great Aunt
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- A Fellow Wife Focuses on Overcoming Bitterness
- Another Year in Spain:
- Praying for his glory
- Marmalade for the New Year:
- The King’s Woman
- Life By Faith
- Spanish Rice:
Angie's Kitchen Pictures From Revelation TV