This month as always Barry invited some lovely guests to share Friday Shabbat meal with him, George and Grace. George and Grace have such a love for their fellow Jewish believers in Yeshua, by faith they started their own ministry called ‘Open doors’ They have held a moria meeting for many years. They have some fantastic stories and testimonies to share….I really hope everyone enjoys their evening Shabbat with Barry this month, watch every Friday at 7pm.
Angie cooked lemon garlic and coriander roast chicken and served it with new potatoes smothered in fresh parsley, sugar snap peas,baby sweetcorn,baby carrots and lemon sauce……A feast for Shabbat!
- The end of an era
- Healing Powers.
- InHisGrip Talks about Not Shutting Down Emotionally
- “The Worst Year of My Life. But Then… God!” – Quinn’s Story
- A Big Lightbulb Moment about True Contentment
- A Wife Begs God to Help Her Tame Her Tongue
- When “Submit” Feels Like a Dirty Word – by Shannon Popkin
- The Treasures of God in the Midst of a Great Storm
- “I Need to Change! I Can’t Go on Like This!”
- What’s The Point of Praying?
- Don’t despair…
- Book Review – “Through a Man’s Eyes” by Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross
- Share the love with Project Linus
- “There Must Be More to This Journey Than Just Prayer”
- The Tone of Voice Challenge – 5 minute VIDEO
- Tribute to a Great Aunt
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- A Fellow Wife Focuses on Overcoming Bitterness
- Another Year in Spain:
- Praying for his glory
- Marmalade for the New Year:
- The King’s Woman
- Life By Faith
Angie's Kitchen Pictures From Revelation TV